Welcome to The Lactation Network Website
As Lactation Consultants and Midwives, we understand that for many women, the breastfeeding journey is not always easy.
That’s where we can help.
The Lactation Network provides consistent, thoughtful, contemporary breastfeeding advice for you. We network with other health professionals involved in your care, ensuring we are all committed to working with you to achieve the best outcome for you and your precious baby.
Our services include:
- Antenatal breastfeeding preparation classes
- Antenatal & Postnatal breastfeeding consultations
- Professional development education for health care workers
We specialise in:
- Positioning & Attachment issues
- Sore/damaged nipples
- Delayed lactation/low supply
- Blocked ducts/mastitis
- Raynauds syndrome of the nipple
- Suck issues
- Breast refusal
- previous breast surgery
MEDICARE REBATES: We are now able to offer Medicare rebates to our Antenatal & Postnatal clients up to 6 weeks post delivery
After 6 weeks post delivery we have Private Health Agreements with Bupa, NIB, St Lukes and CBHS Health